In the example I use dummy data. It doens’t mean a thing.
- On the x-axis you have the months of the year, on the y-axis a number.
- In the listbox you can choose which month(s) you want to display. With Ctrl you can choose several months (they can be for instance April and December). The DataGrid and ColumnChart will only show the selected months.
- Temperature is just a way to take a new dataProvider. If you change the temperature, a new set of data is fetched.
- All months button is clear I guess
- Minimum x-as is to change the origin point. If you would set this on 100, then chart would move down with 100. Try it, you’ll see what I mean.
View Source is enabled in the example. Just right click on the swf and click on View Source.